8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...hearing a lot about the Fitch Fuel Catalyst lately. They have a great PR group spewing nothing but positive things about them.

I've read a few weblogs elsewhere where some people say best thing since the 4-stroke...to nothing but smoke and mirrors and snake oil.

Anyway...I searched the ocho...found nothing but I was just wondering if anyone has this or knows anything more than my limited google searching has taught me. Let me know what you know, k? Thanks.

Link:
http://www.fitchfuelcatalyst.com/

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I was watching Horsepower tv on spike and they hooked it up to an engine on the dyno. They found that it did give some gains in hp and tq, I don't remember how big they were though. They said it made a difference but who knows if they got paid to do that. Well thats about all that I've heard.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Driversound said:
Son of a Fitch. You mean the magnets they sell on E-bay that claims to do the same thing doesn't work?!?
<in your best redneck voice ->> Well the Fitch Fuel Catalyst (FFC) is made from some fancy shmancy proprietary mixture of metals and stuff. So it's got to do summin better than them thar magnets.

They ain't no buttons and switches so it ought ta be easy ta use too.

Again...I have no clue but they sure must be paying everybody a butt-load of money to say good stuff about this thing because it's hard to find a *supposed* reputable place on TV, web or print that doesn't say the thing is good. Whoever they PR company is gets a big pat on the back because they sure would make an idiot believe this thing should be installed on every car.

Just looking for more info guys...that's all. No plans to install it but wondered if anyone had and if it was/is any good at all. Doesn't seem like it could logically do much at all.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Well I can see how they'd be guarded against revealing their process but I don't trust how little information they're giving you on their website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts