8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok bored of the current car and want small car thats great on gas, I will be getting the 1 series when it released, so dont need a fast car just one that gets great mileage, thinking the fit, or another XA, or a old insight, or yaris.

anyone have thoughts on this going to put the benz up for sale........anyone have any of these???/

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I will say Fit over a yaris anyday..

here is an old picture of my car and my brothers honda fit, he gets great gas milage and has alot of room for storing stuff:thumb: go for the fit.

If i din't had my civic i will be driving a fit..

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I say the Fit. I don't have a Honda bias or anything, I just think the Yaris commercials are annoying:laughing: . I have never driven either, so I can't really give an informed opinion.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
I heard the new fit might have 4WD supposedly. I like the fit but 108HP seems underpowered and drum brakes only?! WTF? how much are you willing to spend?

·
Registered
593 Posts
the yaris is a cool car. i saw a video where tsuchiya drove the vitz supercharged. imagine haha. i love fits though, economic cars with much aftermarket bling avail. i think the fits designing is perfect.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Are you tired of the benz already?! LOL the thing that threw me off from getting the fit is its FWD only and rear drum brakes there are no disk brakes for the rear at all!. The Toyota Yaris is crap dont get it,as are the scions. I really like the Nissan Versa it has 110 HP and intelligent key plus disk brakes all around go check it out.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
If you are looking for an inexpensive, non-performance car there is nothing wrong with drum brakes. It is a way for manufacturers to keep costs low and they work fine.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
i acutally really like the fit, was gonna get it over civic till my dad gave the green light on the si.

im just confused why it doesnt actually get better mileage than the civic, its lighter and has less hp

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
I dig the Yaris, and like Cybergypsy said, there's something about the front. I would seriously twist the washer things to the right and pretend I'm in that commercial all day. They're not fast, but they're pretty peppy, like the Fit.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts