8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was planning to wait until atleast 2k miles to hit vtek. I declined a girl that offered some unmentioanables to pop the v-tec cherry. I said hell no, but you can suck me off though. Anyway these posts seem to be closed fast so I'll get to it. Today I hit v-tec the first time at 1750 miles. It kinda was an accident, I pulled out of a parking lot onto an open highway and just hit it for the hell of it. I hit v-tec and was just in awe of the sound and power, mostly the sound. Now I think I am addicted to it, my next and only chance I made sure to get it to 7k rpm. I really cant wait for an intake and exhaust and headers and pulleys and .......please help.
Ya, and also I paid my first payment today.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
1750 and you JUST hit vtec?! not even to redline?

i hit vtec at about 550-600 miles.
other people here did it as soon as they drove off the lot. (i did that on the one i test drove)

·
Registered
132 Posts
So I was planning to wait until atleast 2k miles to hit vtek. I declined a girl that offered some unmentioanables to pop the v-tec cherry. I said hell no, but you can suck me off though. Anyway these posts seem to be closed fast so I'll get to it. Today I hit v-tec the first time at 1750 miles. It kinda was an accident, I pulled out of a parking lot onto an open highway and just hit it for the hell of it. I hit v-tec and was just in awe of the sound and power, mostly the sound. Now I think I am addicted to it, my next and only chance I made sure to get it to 7k rpm. I really cant wait for an intake and exhaust and headers and pulleys and .......please help.
Ya, and also I paid my first payment today.

How much was your first payment AND DUDE POST SOME PICS!!! :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Unmentionables? I've never gotten favors from a woman so they can hear VTEC, most girls don't care about cars.

Anyways, you can safely break in the engine within the first 500-600 miles... after that do what you please.

I hit VTEC with 97 miles on the car, but I didn't go full throttle.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Unmentionables yet you just mentioned it in the next sentence.
Please drive safe and don't street race. IBTL.
I don't see why they should lock this. I'm sure he's not the only person on this site that has let it rip for a bit. Plus, he didn't even redline, he couldn't have been going that fast.

To the OP, congrats on the new car and have fun and be safe.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.