8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whoever drives the 2006 Civic or Civic SI first - Please post a review. I'm sure all of us would love to hear how it goes.

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
I know it won't be me, since I live in the Midwest. The car will probably arrive everywhere else first :(

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so if you're 17, how are you too young to test drive it? Did you not get your license at 16 or something?

·
Registered
287 Posts
webby said:
so if you're 17, how are you too young to test drive it? Did you not get your license at 16 or something?
i did, but i think you have to be 18 to test drive one, becuase one will need a cosigner if they are under 18.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nah that can't be. I've had so many test drives in cars it's not even funny. I don't think I was 18 when I was test driving cars.

if you DRIVE IN to the dealer in a car, you should be able to TEST DRIVE the new car. I drove a bunch of jeeps for heck of it when I was 17-18 ish. I was alone, and they didn't say anything. I just handed my license to them and went for a drive. Sometimes they went with me, sometimes they didn't.

·
Registered
551 Posts
xRiCeBoYx said:
just curious, anyone know what the MSRP is gonna be on the new si coupe?
If they are smart it would be like 18,000-19,995 fully loaded. (since you can buy an srt and many others for that price and that performance level)

·
Registered
166 Posts
I know the day they unload them at DCH Kay Honda in Eatontown, NJ I am gonna be all up on Jeremy (HondaSales for you 7th gen members) to take that ***** out!!!

I'm gonna be in SOOO much trouble - LOL

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well the SI release is in November at Sema or whatever. So I guess it should be available right after that. The regular civics should start showing up around September-ish.

·
Registered
59 Posts
webby said:
well the SI release is in November at Sema or whatever. So I guess it should be available right after that. The regular civics should start showing up around September-ish.
they should start advertising it

1 - 20 of 39 Posts