8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so its the first snow fall this season in toronto and i just took some pics a while ago when i got home.
sorry that my pics didnt turn out that great =[
drove my car today in the snow with summer tires and it wasnt that bad LOL i tohught it would of been worst like all slippery and stuff but it was fine. but im going to change them to my winter set of tires soon just to be on th safe side.
ENJOY!

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow snow already..i wonder when vancouver will have its first snowfall...
ya. it was a snow storm but we didnt get as much snow as some other places. more snow tomorrow as well but it sucks cause thers going to be more freezing rain. AND IM STILL ON SUMMER TIRES.

·
Registered
14,801 Posts
ya. it was a snow storm but we didnt get as much snow as some other places. more snow tomorrow as well but it sucks cause thers going to be more freezing rain. AND IM STILL ON SUMMER TIRES.
that means time to either garage the car or change them to snow tires or you might regret taking you time doing so....i'm glad vancouver doesnt really snow much just alot of freezing of water on the roads so black ice...so i'm garage my car this winter for a 08 santa fe as my winter ride

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
wow your snow storm looks worse than ours (calgary)

you should really take the 45min - 1hour to change out of those summers and into winters. I remember I changed into my summers too early and there was still slush, I could hardly move up onto my drive way. AND IT WAS JUST SLUSH.

but yeah, drive safe dude.

·
Registered
228 Posts
It snowed for the first time tonight here while I am at work, still am but figured id upload one till I get out of here soon. I still dont have my snows on yet, so drive home then put the snows on :)

Attachments

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha hey this is th 1st time i drove in snow so itwas pretty exciting and sacary at the same time for me. so i thought ill just take few pics of the snow when i got home.
you got hit by that 20+cm snow?

·
Wegue Wegue
12,785 Posts
haha hey this is th 1st time i drove in snow so itwas pretty exciting and sacary at the same time for me. so i thought ill just take few pics of the snow when i got home.
you got hit by that 20+cm snow?
It's been snowing all day, still is, started 2am and it's 12:09 am... another 2hrs and it will have snowed for more than 24hrs!

WOOO!

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Wow, that's crazy. That's like a 100% terrible blizzard in Texas, lol.

I was shocked that it snowed here today (Ft. Worth, Tx). I mean, it usually doesn't snow until feb. or something, and even then it's scarce.. None of the snow today stuck at all, but the fact that it actually fell is a miracle, lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts