8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, just wanted to make my first post to become official on this forum. Car's only mod is a 4300k HID kit. I basically got it as a commuter, so this puppy won't get any more modifications. Better lighting was a must, though. I'm very happy with the car so far. It takes me where I wanna go and have a lil fun on the way. I thought about getting tinted windows, but I'd rather avoid being harrassed by cops. I've got enough trouble with my bike & other cars, so don't need the additional hassle in my daily commute. Cheers...

Attachments

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Awesome man, welcome to the site.. There's a lot of cool people here so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Welcome to the ocho. These are great daily drivers. economically efficient and still quick, refined, comfortable, perfect for a commuter. What other cars do you have and why not just get like some 20% cops never bother me with 15% and I've been stopped 3 times never even mentioned to me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I'd been looking around the different forums before I bought the car to get a little acquainted with it. I researched the good and bad criticism, and after getting all that info together, I went to check it out in person and test drive it, of course. It's always a matter of personal taste, so the things that bothered some, didn't even face me. After some negotiating around, I got what I wanted and I'm pretty happy with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts