8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
So this is my first attempt using photshop. Tell me what you think... Nothing too fancy.

·
Registered
72 Posts
OK, its not that bad

I MEAN if the thing you wanted to do was that! well I came perfect.

you know I have seen worst things here, LIKE IN THE "CHANGE MY RIMS POST!!" damn! 95% of those looks like crap, but yours is hard to judge because we dont know what you want to do

So because of the benefit of the doubt I give you a 6
-Cause You can do better JOB on the Acura logos.
-Cause you can use a stroke on the border so it looks better.
-Cause you can transform (resize) the Pictures so It fits better on our Monitors HEHHE.
-Cause you can lower a little the LENS FLARE effect.

AND If you dont understand 95% or more of my post I understand you, my english is not the best as you can see, hehe, so For that I give my self a 3, DAMN thats SO LOW!! its not FAIR!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
egk-69 said:
OK, its not that bad

I MEAN if the thing you wanted to do was that! well I came perfect.

you know I have seen worst things here, LIKE IN THE "CHANGE MY RIMS POST!!" damn! 95% of those looks like crap, but yours is hard to judge because we dont know what you want to do

So because of the benefit of the doubt I give you a 6
-Cause You can do better JOB on the Acura logos.
-Cause you can use a stroke on the border so it looks better.
-Cause you can transform (resize) the Pictures so It fits better on our Monitors HEHHE.
-Cause you can lower a little the LENS FLARE effect.

AND If you dont understand 95% or more of my post I understand you, my english is not the best as you can see, hehe, so For that I give my self a 3, DAMN thats SO LOW!! its not FAIR!!
HAHA! Thanks man! I'll try a different one later on! I was basically fooling around with a shot i took of my car. Nothing special or anything. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts