8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just wanted to share! :thumbsup:

Finally after waiting 6 freakin months...

The FIRST BMW 335i covertible in my country:

Rims are DPE LS5.

Front grills are being painted Matte Black right now. Chin, skirts, spoiler, rear bumper and quad exhaust will be fitted in 2 weeks... I'll also be joining an auto show next week.

I'll post higher res pics next time. :)

I though I would like to share my other ride (Mugen Dominator Civic):

·
Registered
167 Posts
i miss the philippines...especially beautiful............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................CARS and civics out there!!!!

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
tell you str8 up.... i'm FLIP and i was born there but i like it better here in the U.S...... Philippines is too damn not organize there... especially Manila.... damn that place is so foggy cuz of the smoke coming from the JEEPNEY.... nice ride though.. my bro have the same car but not convertible....

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
marc-o-lishuz: Thanks bro. Not really. It's hot here during the summer season March-May. The rest of the year is kinda cooler and rainy.

07mugencivic: A bit of drugs. Just kiddin. I'm legit bro... :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SiMulator: Thanks for getting back to the topic. :)

strCIVIC: Thanks. Word US is more organized but everything is cheaper here in the Philippines.

honda-brah: Thanks bro!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts