8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maaaan... so basically...

off an exit... swear i saw the guy merge into traffic... but he didn't... and i hit him...

i ended up knowing who that guy was... he's a homie actually... but not one that i really talk to or anything.. just someone i know, so that was something good

still sucks though...

but being optimistic and everything... my front end got jacked up... so i was thinkin maybe i could buy a new front end and have them install that instead of the stock bumper... possibly the type-r/mugen front end? :thumb:
(i have an FA5/sedan btw)

would i be able to do that?
if so... maybe this accident could be a good thing...
cuz i've always wanted to get a kit for my car... either HFP or mugen

but yeah... here's some pictures...
i like how all his car has is a broken tail light and very minor damage to his rear bumper...

and here's his car...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still can't believe it happened...

but yeah... the insurance people told me to bring it to this one shop tomorrow... i think it's gonna be gone for like a week... :(

a week without the car... how am i gonna survive...

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Metal ftw.

Sorry about your car.
Glad you're okay.

·
Premium Member
98,627 Posts
New bumper, headlight and fender. Take it in on monday so you could have it by thursday latest on friday. The jdm one should fit but you'll need the 2 fenders, bumper, headlights, and hood. Plus you'll have to wait for them to come in from japan.

·
Registered
216 Posts
shawne0 said:
still can't believe it happened...

but yeah... the insurance people told me to bring it to this one shop tomorrow... i think it's gonna be gone for like a week... :(

a week without the car... how am i gonna survive...
you'll survive! ive been without my TW FA5 for over a month with its accident.. but im supposed to get it back friday :dancing:

:vtec:

·
Registered
4 Posts
sucks..

its a bummer getting into an accident because you know its no longer a new car. like someone said its like taking back your GF after you know she cheated on you ..ha! well good luck with repairs i get mine back from the shop in 5 days and counting.:dancing:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Was it a homie or someone you knew? It can't be both...lol

Homie = good friend
Someone I know = someone you know

That's nothing man...you'll be fixed up in no time and won't even be able to tell it was crashed. Glad it wasn't worse for you though.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Leonard21 said:
Atleast your first accident didnt look as bad as mine
well damn... that sucks... mine's like a scratch compared to that

i think i'm gonna be taking it to the dealership a little later today...
gonna see how long it'll take and everything... hopefully not too long

1 - 20 of 26 Posts