8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost what the title says except not exterior really.

Ok so im following my Girlfriend home from a party in my area.

Were driving down the highway im jamin my Stevie Ray Vaughan, Everything is perfectly normal not a problem in world lol.:wigglesmiley:

All of a sudden i see SPARKS fly out the back of her car i slow down give extra car lengths in case shes about to wreck i didnt know what was happening it was dark. Well as soon as i get to realize what just happens.
:eek:mg: a huge DRIVE SHAFT from a FIRE TRUCK :wheee: comes flying at my windshield so i slam on my breaks i managed to slow down enough for it to smash out my right rim and brand new tire i just put on my car, as it smashes everything underneath my car at 55MPHS im thinking , :eek:mg: this is it im going to flip into this big ditch... and ill never get to eat my waffle house as my cars going sideways and my tires are locked. Somehow my car **** it out the back and i was able to make it to the side of the road. we still couldnt find the Drive shaft after we both hit, (Keep in mind, we didnt know what it was before hand nor could we see exactly what it was it was just some huge metal flying at me lmao) THEN THE FIRE DEP SHOWS BACK UP!!!!!:clapping: way to go Orange county fire district!:clapping: there all like "uhh yeah thats our drive shaft from the fire truck" and im like Ohhhh that big thing that almost took my head off oh :yeahthat: its looks familiar now.. they tried to cover it off as " Road Hazard " when they were only 30 ft infront of us and it still had fallen off there truck lmao. then they picked up and hauled ass.... um let me get my flag out for this:bsflag: i went the next day and got there insurance:readtherules: they had it ready before i got there they knew i was coming back to raise hell. Im driving some Luxury sedan Toyota Avalon and my civic is horribley fkd over 6k in damage not including the labor its going to cost to fix it. So ill be joing the crew with a new 09 civic after everything said and done. How would you guys feel ?? lol i mean its not about geting anything fixed. They could have killed me eek

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i called and talked to the " City Manager" and he was like you must understand, the City and the Fire District are to different "entities" were not even 1 in the same. i was like dont they work for the city????? theres a insurance adjustor look at the car to see what there going to do. Im hoping they make it worth my wild dreams. But i live in a logical world here and i doubt that happens =\

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
i called and talked to the " City Manager" and he was like you must understand, the City and the Fire District are to different "entities" were not even 1 in the same. i was like dont they work for the city????? theres a insurance adjustor look at the car to see what there going to do. Im hoping they make it worth my wild dreams. But i live in a logical world here and i doubt that happens =\

they do this crap so they dont pay you, sigh. I hate the city

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think this might hold the record for the most unique smileys used in a post in any forums post on the whole net :p

Sorry to hear about your car. Stuff happens. Hopefully they take care of it.
well youll be seing alot of that:biggrin:, im very creative. hahah i think there going to i just want a new civic. :pray: i hope this happens some how. If they leave me feeling dry raped im going to be very upset:banghead:

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
I hope you get your money out of the city.....they never pay up. I had a friend that got hit by a cop car. Insurance company ate the bill, city never pays up....
:yeahthat:

we had a fire dept. expedition that someone left in drive after they got out run through our front yard. take out our mail box (steel box, with steel pole concreted into the ground about 4 feet). kept going and fell off a little embankment thing thats about 5 feet high at my neighbors. luckily it high centered and didnt hit their house. they claimed someone jumped in drove it 5 feet jumped out and ran. what a crock. and luckily my car was parked further in the driveway.

they didnt pay for chit. so my dad called the fire cheif and talked to him and said look..send some of your rookies out to come fix our landscape timber and put our mailbox back in the ground. he knew we coulda sued the city for alot of money so he did it the next day.

How did their truck drive away without a drive shaft?
i think the fire trucks have 2 or something. so they prob limped it home

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.