8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if anyone else is watching this show or not. Its called fined tuned, they take peoples cars and hook them up for them its a good show on Speed Channel it starts at 9pm. What do you all think? If this is a repost let me know.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
It's an ok show. I'd rather watch it than Unique Whips. Did you see the civic episode? Of course like all shows of this nature, it seems like a giant "product placement" ad. Don't get me wrong though, if my FG2 was on there, I'd be happy to let them hook me up with a set of Volks, and a Tein suspention with EDFC. I keep thinking about sending them a video to see about getting an 8th gen on there, but since I'm not already in cali, you know how that goes.

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
the 350z was done up pretty nicely and its true.. its like a show to advertise all these crazy products
they even got hooked up with password jdm stuff in some guys civic, never finished the episode though

and I dunno why, but I watch unique whips and I think its so... well, ***. All they really do is put JL or JBL subs and amps in their trunk (sure it costs 1000's of dollars, but any normal person wanting a sound system can do it) and they have their two tone painted cars once in a while and upholstery done. Nothing special, but Will is rich like mad. DAYUM

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am watching them work on a civic now. the guy was going to sell the civic but they are doing all the work for him. its a older civic, 90's somthing 94 I think.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha at least im not alone. that is a mean joke they pulled, droping something on the ground that everyone thought was good parts

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
haha yeah thats the one, I wished I finished it.. didn't even get to see it coming together.
damn, let me know how it looks!

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
GlassDoctor said:
How did you get to see it first? when does it show where you live?
I'm pretty sure its a re-run. I saw it about a week or two ago during the weekend.
I'm in Canada.. but I can't recall the time I saw it at.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts