8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
I ordered my wheels last night and the HID's came in today...finally starting to work on the car lol. Pics up soon
lol grats now I need to get some scratch together so I won't feel left behind.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
^^^
lawl. I've met her and seen the car it's real. She's a really cool person from what I remember. She's been gone awhile.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
has puddin ever put up pix? hmmm... I dont think she even exists.
I do exist so hmff!! ha ha I promise I'll get up pics. I got royal gold rota d2
17's and I forgot the brand of HID's lol..but they are pink..yay for me!! Oh and I did start but it's nothing big just the springs. Its coming together finally should I say lol

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
lol I met you at the massive Varsity turn out back in like April or was it May last year. Right before you fell off the world for a bit. Glad to have you back

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
not sure it might have been may I Got my car the 12th of April which was the week before my Bday. This was the meet where we had like 20 something Civics. Most everyone was on the same row and you were across from and I was all the way in the back at the top of the hill. it was kinda funny I had no clue who was who when I got there and a slightly better one when I left

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
not sure it might have been may I Got my car the 12th of April which was the week before my Bday. This was the meet where we had like 20 something Civics. Most everyone was on the same row and you were across from and I was all the way in the back at the top of the hill. it was kinda funny I had no clue who was who when I got there and a slightly better one when I left

I remember I remember lol. It was may!!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
hmmmmmmm......... 3 days later and still no pics...

Scott I don't think she exists anymore bro..

Maybe we'll see her and her car tomorrow when me and NOTORIOUSLY_ROB come up there and get evan's turbo kit from him???

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.