8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Finally! Rallye Red Si pics!

6K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  Silver8th 
#1 · (Edited)
Sorry about getting pics up so late. I moved a week after I got my car so I've been tied up with that. Also, I didn't have a digital camera handy.

See less See more
#20 ·
Cookstar said:
Hey. I saw you post on another site about going to the Dragon. I'm going at the first of May.
If you go to the Dragon the first weekend of May, you will be amongst about 250-350 MINI Coopers. My wife has an '05 MINI Cooper S with the full John Cooper Works Package We go this event every year. The area will be pretty conjested during the day so if you go, plan on running the Dragon real early in the morning. :thumb:

#21 ·
etf said:
If you go to the Dragon the first weekend of May, you will be amongst about 250-350 MINI Coopers. My wife has an '05 MINI Cooper S with the full John Cooper Works Package We go this event every year. The area will be pretty conjested during the day so if you go, plan on running the Dragon real early in the morning. :thumb:
I'm going from Monday to Wednesday to avoid the traffic and enjoy the drive. :driving:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.