8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally sold the Corolla and purchased my SI. Just got around to a nice bath and wax because it's been raining for two days straight. I'm loving everything about this car. My only modification plans for 2009 will be a set of compound tires for the stock wheels when they wear out and aftermarket wheels for daily driving. I want to see how she does on the autocross course this year. Hope you enjoy! -Ryan

·
Registered
785 Posts
Nice first time seen the 09 4dr in white...Looks clean. Now VTEC! :vtec:

By the way go get some tint then it will look even better.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
nice color choice

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
I have never liked white on cars, but I have to say, I test drove a 2009 TW Si sedan and that color makes the updated Si sedan look about 100x better.

It looks like a horse's ass in a lot of the other colors. The white contrasts perfectly with the black grille. Looks fantastic.

How're you liking it so far?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone! I initially wanted the coupe but instantly fell in love with the 09 in this color, even the chrome on the back works with the color. I haven't got to get on it yet but I do like the power and handling. Overall I think it was the best choice in this price range, even if it is underpowered compared to others. It's a Honda that I won't have problems with. Only gripe may be holy **** you sure do have to change gears a lot. The butter shifter makes it fun though!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts