8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well about a month ago my old civic, an 07 NHBP DX-G, was totalled by a driver that turned infront of me. Left my car looking like this:

:sadwavy:

Luckily since I pay an outragious amount of paper for insurance and the other driver admited full responsability I walked away with a cheque for the full price I payed for my car, from the bill of sale. So today I was finally able to pick up my new baby, an 08 Taffeta white Si :dancing:

:vtec::lildevil: Man this thing is awsome, its like someone took my old car and injected it with crack and speed haha. I'm still waiting about 500km until I really bring up the revs but this feels waaaay more better than the other one. Not to mention all the better updated features (trunk opener, auto down windows, way better system..ect) I could go on forever. When I picked it up tho I noticed the trailer hitch was all chipped up and crap so they told me it was common when unloading off the trucks and they would order me some touch up paint by friday. Heres some snaps of that:

Next mods are to put all my old stuff into this car lol Double din in the dash, 12" JL W3 sub and some other odds and ends. Luckily when my other car got hit I didn't have the wheels on, since I use em' for a sweet table during the winter. I think they will look even better on the white car than they did on the black. I got some JDM badges that came in for the old car to put on this also. Question about that, should the one for the back be a lil bit smaller than the stock badge? Anyways I look forward to gettin back on the road in my civic. Thanks everyone for looking heres some pics of my salveged mods lol :vtec::vtec::vtec:

Ps If anyone is intrested in a 5 spd Skunk2 knob I've got one for sale, still got the box it came in. asking $35. Local pickup please

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone!! Coffee tables not for sale but feel free to bite my style on it and make your own, all you need is some glass and something so the rims don't get marked. Yess I think the rims will look good, I remember I got some haters last time I showed them but I really like them and picked em up for an amazing price from my work... Lip kit (for atlest the front) to come next then eventually fogs.

and truflip the cookies do taste better..alot better :biggrin:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hahaha doooooode i kno but my friggin nails are too short! ive been pickin at it for like 30mins and just about went beserk. ill wait till the woman comes over later and get her to do it lol

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
Hm.. this isn't gonna sound good but i assumed the other driver was a woman.
so i thought she was coming over to uhm i dono.. sign papers or w/e and then u'd ask her to fix up ur car. LOL

but i guessu mean ur gf?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.