8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Finally.. got my ex civic today

2K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  07Ex 
#1 ·
after 1 month of waiting, I finally got my ex civic NHBP. Only got 2 pics. More pics to come. I got the A/T coz the M/T is not available.

took some pictures before they release it

See less See more
#11 ·
dattebayo said:
I got mine in Carson. 20,195 is the price and I put 2500 as my down payment. and my monthly is 409 dollars. Do you think I had a good deal?
nice lookin' car.....honda should make more cars w/ black interior though. only a select few colors come w/ black int. (& the Si is one of them :D ).

doesn't seem like a terrible deal...we need to know how many months though... I'm guessing either 48 or 60 by the price you gave. i put $4k down on my Si & my payments are $358 for 60 months; i'm gonna pay $500 a month though (I just did 60 month in case something came up & i needed money, i would have the choice to make only $358.)

#14 ·
dattebayo said:
I got mine in Carson. 20,195 is the price and I put 2500 as my down payment. and my monthly is 409 dollars. Do you think I had a good deal?

Like your color choice:wavey: . I paid that for my 07 SI about a month ago and only put $1K down. My payments is only $400 a month. I did get the special interest rate from Honda.

#16 ·
thanks again. I'll be paying the car for 72 mos. my interest rate is too high around 10% coz I only have a fair credit. About the key chains... the two of them were given to me by the sales rep. while the other two plus the cleaning kit was given to me by the manager.

here are some additional pics I took today... Now can you suggest what's the next thing to do with the car? :laughing:

#24 ·
I have the LX sedan and i just love the black.
It's interesting to see the suttle differences between the US and CAN models.
At least i don't think the EX and LX are too different interior wise.

My NHBP has a full gray dash, where yours is lighter gray on the lower portion.
and my Steering wheel is all black, yours has the silver on the inside.

Maybe one day i will post some pics around here ! lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.