8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after 1 month of waiting, I finally got my ex civic NHBP. Only got 2 pics. More pics to come. I got the A/T coz the M/T is not available.

took some pictures before they release it

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I just walked in today and they can't find any M/T, and I really want to get the car today so I decided to get the A/T

·
Registered
521 Posts
Congrats on your new car, which dealer in Costa Mesa did you get it at? Because I got mine at Power Honda right on Harbor.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dnv said:
Congrats on your new car, which dealer in Costa Mesa did you get it at? Because I got mine at Power Honda right on Harbor.
I got mine in Carson. 20,195 is the price and I put 2500 as my down payment. and my monthly is 409 dollars. Do you think I had a good deal?

·
Registered
521 Posts
dattebayo said:
I got mine in Carson. 20,195 is the price and I put 2500 as my down payment. and my monthly is 409 dollars. Do you think I had a good deal?
Your car is 2008? If it is I think it's a reasonable price. I got my 08' Sedan LX for 19k flat with 10k down payment. I pay $262 monthly @ 2.9% APR.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dnv said:
Your car is 2008? If it is I think it's a reasonable price. I got my 08' Sedan LX for 19k flat with 10k down payment. I pay $262 monthly @ 2.9% APR.
yes it's 2008, the dealer also gave me 4 key chains and a cleaning kit for the car.

·
Registered
430 Posts
dattebayo said:
nice lookin' car.....honda should make more cars w/ black interior though. only a select few colors come w/ black int. (& the Si is one of them :D ).

doesn't seem like a terrible deal...we need to know how many months though... I'm guessing either 48 or 60 by the price you gave. i put $4k down on my Si & my payments are $358 for 60 months; i'm gonna pay $500 a month though (I just did 60 month in case something came up & i needed money, i would have the choice to make only $358.)

·
Registered
15,516 Posts
dattebayo said:

Like your color choice:wavey: . I paid that for my 07 SI about a month ago and only put $1K down. My payments is only $400 a month. I did get the special interest rate from Honda.

·
Registered
521 Posts
dattebayo said:
yes it's 2008, the dealer also gave me 4 key chains and a cleaning kit for the car.
I just got 2 "Honda" keychains, they did not give me any cleaning kit.:mad:

Anyways, congrats on your new car once again, you'll love it as much as all of us!:leghump:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks again. I'll be paying the car for 72 mos. my interest rate is too high around 10% coz I only have a fair credit. About the key chains... the two of them were given to me by the sales rep. while the other two plus the cleaning kit was given to me by the manager.

here are some additional pics I took today... Now can you suggest what's the next thing to do with the car? :laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
congrats good colour choice :thumb:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
damn they shined that thing up really nice for you before you took it home...very nice colour...hey you can get some tints that'll set it off..not too dark though stay around 35 % territory with that colour you got. enjoy :thumb:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts