8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hate to bump an old thread, but I ordered my FP + tune by Vit a couple days ago. Still haven't heard anything on the order.

How long does it usually take to hear back? Anxious to get my 8th running perfectly.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Vit is actually quite busy I believe. Nonetheless, he will get to you I'm sure in the next few days. It's worthwhile. He's honestly the most helpful person on this forum. Atleast for me!

·
Registered
365 Posts
^deffinitly very busy. hes does some unbelievable work, but very very busy i think. its been a few days since i heard back after sending my last log.

·
Registered
64 Posts
just purchase a flashpro and tuner as vit. i am going to go with a stock calibration until i can get myself a skunk2 cai and tuned by vit.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
you basically pick what tune you want (ie basic or ultimate) and pick the tuner you want. depending on how busy the tuner is they will email you(usually takes about a week or so) and ask what your mods are and then send you a base map to work off of. you will then start datalogging and sending them in to the tuner, the tuner will send you a new cal and you will continue the process until it is done. flashpro and a tune is the best things to do to this car. it is like a completely new car.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
This is immediately after install. I did only a 6 minute long data log with a 3rd gear Wide Open Throttle Pull. All my numbers seem to be right on. I heard that motor mounts can throw a false knock. #4 has a constant 2. Going to start the processs of Etunez sometime this coming up week [/SIZE]

21 - 40 of 43 Posts