8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Finally added something new..

1K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  NitrousG35 
#1 ·
..can you tell what it is? :)

before..

and after..that's right, HFP front lip ftw!

For some time now I've been wanting to get it and finally it happened. I love the new look, the front looks so much better imo..

Prokit and SPC coming next week :)

See less See more
#13 ·
Si-aficionado said:
Yeah I know a front lip isn't anything out of the ordinary anymore, but man does the car look changes..I was lucky to get 20% off the dealer price, can't beat that.

he he I went outside a couple of times to check it out
The ONLY thing hat bothers me (and only a tiny bit) is the plethora of colors on your car. There doesnt seem to be any 'flow' to it. I mean, in a 2 sq foot radius we have red, white, yellow, orange... yikes!!!!

#14 ·
PhalanX said:
The ONLY thing hat bothers me (and only a tiny bit) is the plethora of colors on your car. There doesnt seem to be any 'flow' to it. I mean, in a 2 sq foot radius we have red, white, yellow, orange... yikes!!!!
Really? hmm, It may seem a little colorful on the front, but truly all I've added are yellow fogs and a red emblem; the rest of the colors were on the car already so.. anyways my car is far from done yet; all those colors you mentioned will definately match later on with parts I'll add in the future. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like it :thumb:

#15 ·
Si-aficionado said:
Really? hmm, It may seem a little colorful on the front, but truly all I've added are yellow fogs and a red emblem; the rest of the colors were on the car already so.. anyways my car is far from done yet; all those colors you mentioned will definately match later on with parts I'll add in the future. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like it :thumb:
Thread is subbed. lets see what you come up with :thumb:

#17 ·
PhalanX said:
Maybe it's a Christmas theme. All kidding aside, the HFP lip looks so good on a Taffy White Coupe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.