8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys here it is... my final and last update of CarPC with my 2006 CIVIC EX

i will be trading this car in within the next month i believe... not sure for what yet, maybe SI, maybe accord... maybe wrx? who knows so much going on...

well the dash is done, painted looks great IMO, i moved the PC to the glovebox which was a very good idea for me, cooling is better, vibrations are better because they are away from the subs.. also u can see my blue LED's and such installed for the below dash..

well thats enough talking here is the link the to video and the pictures below.

http://whereiskevinholy.com/carpc/DSCF1008.divx

i hope u enjoy.

sry for the DIVX movie, but its late dont feel like doing any other converting, thanks and enjoy... sry for the beeping at the end.. i think batteries low in camera or something...

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thegreatrambino said:
That's awesome! OEM navi? Possible DIY at some point?

nah its not the OEM navi, it orignal was, then i had to cut the hole bigger plus i set it back about another 3/4 inch so it protects from some sunlight

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TOMMIELOEKO said:
im pretty sure that is a firehazard!
nah, for something to catch on fire its gonna have to be a lot hotter then that will ever get... thanks for concer tho

·
Registered
434 Posts
that's sweeeet bud! Hey what about some daylight pics to see how good it looks in the dash! +rep for you man!!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
maybe when i get home today, i had previous pictures of the dash already thats why i didnt take to many and focused on video a little more... but ill c. it'l prob be night when i get home from work again tho

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i saw them in columbus on the 11th... dude honestly 1 of the best concerts.. it was a little cold but the columbus, ohio venue they played at is kinda small i was about 15 ft from the stage.

let me know how it was.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts