8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a nice encounter with a fiji blue sedan while driving south on ***** road approaching the Sheridan intersection in Broward county FL at night time at around 9:00pm

He was behind me on two lane road and I can just tell from the lights that it was a civic. I didn't think it was an Si until he passed me and slowed down. His car was all stock apparently and had no navigation. It was white guy who seemed to be in his early 20's.

He pulled up next to me and I gave him a thumbs up. I told him to give it a little gas while beside me because I don't know the way my own car sounds. He told me the same. Well, now I know that stock sounds damn nice!

Anyways, we both were beside each other and after some playing around, he turned into his development while we beeped at each other with our ever so manly horns. Gave a wave and that was it.

Anyone know who the driver was? Or if he's here on the forum? I couldn't ask him while we were driving because it was all very brief. He pulled into a development that was between Sheridan and Miramar parkway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.