8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok So i'm really tempted in getting these Enkei Rsv's: I saw them on an accord and they look SWEET!

However what do you guys think about the whole black rim/chrome lip look? Think it's kinda played out?

I do like these and they're super cheap. Flik wheels

So i'm on a budget and would like to know what you guys think besides these (or these) would look sweet on a figi blue coupe. I'm wanting to stay with 17" wheels to by the way.

Thanks for all the help/advice in advance

Eric

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zeuceone said:
fliks look good. not a fan of black and polished lip.
Are you not a fan just because the look or b/c it's extremely popular?

I haven't seen any reviews or anything much of flik wheels on here.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zeuceone said:
a little of both.
Interesting...Thanks for your opinion. I have felt the same way hence me looking at solid color wheels. It's tough to find fair priced rims that are solid color.

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Have you thought about gunmetal with a polished lip? Normally I hate the whole polished lip craze, but I think that combo looks sexy.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I Vtec said:
Have you thought about gunmetal with a polished lip? Normally I hate the whole polished lip craze, but I think that combo looks sexy.
Yeah gunmental with the polished lip suits me alot more than black. Any certain rims you can think of with this combo that would go well on a fg2?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah the black and red lip just doesn't agree with my taste. I did see recently a habenero on here with the type-s wheels on and it did look VERY nice.

Thanks though, I'm really looking for those guys who have a figi blue or understand that's what I have to work with.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ryryninja said:
I like the enkeis. I think that wheel in bronze might look good on your car too.
me2 however the wife hates bronze. lol

So i was thinking to stay away from that black wheel/polished lip look what do you think about those same enkei's in silver?

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
The black wheel with polished lip look is fine as long as its not a chrome lip. I think the silver would work too. I think that wheel looks pretty nice IMO.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts