8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.. Sorta new to the site... Been here a couple days now but Im here introducing myself now. Name is Dan, Live in Cincinnati Ohio. I work for a local Pizzaria as a Manager and work for Time Warner Cable as a Network Support Dude! I started my car days when I was 16 with a 86 Prelude, Then went to a 96 Eclipse GS.. After that I bought an 01 S2000 and needed a beater so i bought a 2002 Jeep cherokee Laredo, Well then I bought a condo and now i am like UH OH... So i decided time to retire the S2000 and get something a little more cheaper... So I went out traded the S2K and bought the SI!! Pics of the cars

The retired automobile :(

THE NEW SI

And for anyone that is in cincy and bored ... You can check out our club at http://www.WickedStylz.com

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
yeah, that's some modding on the s2k for ya. Did you buy the s2k like that, or did you do all of the modding yourself? Loving the blue Si as well.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
webby said:
yeah, that's some modding on the s2k for ya. Did you buy the s2k like that, or did you do all of the modding yourself? Loving the blue Si as well.
All of the modding was done by me and my friends. The only thing we did not partake in was the system. The custom CF enclosure for the System and TVs were made by a local company..

They're good at making CF parts if interested I might be able to use my car as a template for parts if we want to get some custom things made!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2fast4u2 said:
Welcome, Dan! Love your cars! That S2000 rocks! What mods do you have planned for the Si?

Plans Geez I dunno yet.. I will be Tinting first. Then I will definetly lower and wheels. After that Im praying to be one of the first FI.. but we'll see!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Silver8th said:
Nice, you even have the HFP body kit and fogs already. I am so jealous.

BTW ...nice sig and avatar. You a photoshop wiz as well?
I love the photoshop!!! Im saavy enough to get the job done

·
Registered
351 Posts
The car look so good that blue wicked stylz

1 - 10 of 10 Posts