8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1310 Posts

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i got the car in may of last year, when i bought it i didnt want to void the warrenty and i was just gunna drive it and have a nice reliable car.

but just like everyone else ever who likes to mod cars i fell in to my addiction and began to buy bolt on's..

it started with a skunk2 megapower RH,takeda SRI,P2R tbs,P2R fuel rail,hondata flashpro,solid mounts,TWM short sifter,TWM shifter bushings,walbro 255. then i started with my nitrous kit..

dyno tune base efi kit,window switch,tps switch.... bottle warmer.. all the goodies for a nice nitrous kit..

the spray made great power on a 100 shot.. i used a 120 at one time..

but i got tired of refilling bottles and blah blah..
this is my build:

-precision 6076.. after a long drawn out battle with the 35r lol
- TDautowerkes custom tubular mani ... for right now
-walbro 255
-id 1000's( injectors )
-large FMIC ( LOL)
-Custom intercooler pipes made my roberts import performance in louisville ky
-custom 3 inch dp and exhaust also made by RIP in louisville ky
-Tial 44mm vband wastegate
-golden eagle vac dist. box
-prosport boost guage
-AEM wideband
-HKS ssqv ( i know alot ppl hate this bov but i like it)
-dyno tune by RIP hoping to make about 420whp
-cc stage 4 clutch
the car has been in louisville ky for 2 weeks .. to get the IC pipes and DP made and should be done fairly soon
i dont really have alot of pics as of now, but i have a few i snaped with my iphone.. Roberts imports has never done a fg2 so there going to take a **** ton of pics for the webpage and ill be sure to post them on here as they send them to me..

PICS are tords the end of the thread like 20-xx lol

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
lol i wasnt trying to come across as a ****, i was just asking lol. but other than that the gt35r is AMAZING :) goodluck with everything man

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol i wasnt trying to come across as a ****, i was just asking lol. but other than that the gt35r is AMAZING :) goodluck with everything man
thanks.. im hoping to not have a whole lot of lag but we will see.

does anyone on here have any input about the TDautowerkes mani.. like i said the only person ive seen with it is triplej07.

i was gunna go with fullrace but i heard the waiting time was 2months so i decided ill try something diffrent.

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
looks like its going to be a nasty (thats a good thing) build, in for dyno results, whoohoo on not being banned anymore. I have come close a couple of times lololol. I got called a sexist and almost got the ban yesterday, lol.

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks like its going to be a nasty (thats a good thing) build, in for dyno results, whoohoo on not being banned anymore. I have come close a couple of times lololol. I got called a sexist and almost got the ban yesterday, lol.
over hondagirl? lol

and thanks. im hoping it will be done friday

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so still no comments on TDautowerkes id really like to know more about the company and the manifold.. i know its kinda stupid to be asking after i bought the thing but i got it shipped to the shop that the car is at so ill never see it untill i change the oil or something like that.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
so still no comments on TDautowerkes id really like to know more about the company and the manifold.. i know its kinda stupid to be asking after i bought the thing but i got it shipped to the shop that the car is at so ill never see it untill i change the oil or something like that.
the only person on here thats running it is triplej; although i think its the same manifold that TD uses on their hatch-k-turbo builds

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
From what I've heard TD makes good stuff. I almost bought one before FR got into the game but they stopped answering my emails and never gave me a price so I pestered Full-Race Geoff enough that he made a kit. lol..But it's a well designed long runner tubular so you should be fine. The only thing I would worry about is possible creep due to the gate port design. But you should be fine with a small enough spring.

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
From what I've heard TD makes good stuff. I almost bought one before FR got into the game but they stopped answering my emails and never gave me a price so I pestered Full-Race Geoff enough that he made a kit. lol..But it's a well designed long runner tubular so you should be fine. The only thing I would worry about is possible creep due to the gate port design. But you should be fine with a small enough spring.
im running a thee 44mm obviously with a 9.8psi spring.. so im hoping a tiny bit of creep lol

1 - 20 of 1310 Posts