8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys i got a fg2 spoiler in black aka nhbp, the spoiler does have the brake light but the wieres got cut off so you need to rewiere them and it works.....the spoiler has a couple of scratches and some bondo on the botom where it conects to the trunk... some not much..... so its not in perfect condition but its fair/good...

$60 bucks local...

·
Registered
22,033 Posts
:scratches: lol bro you can get a brand new one painted on ebay for 119 shipped with a working 3rd brake light........your asking for 110 shipped and the light doesnt even work :shrug:...........glws

·
Registered
9,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:scratches: lol bro you can get a brand new one painted on ebay for 119 shipped with a working 3rd brake light........your asking for 110 shipped and the light doesnt even work :shrug:...........glws
lol i like how you put the two perfect smiles, anyway i just bump it without noticing the price drop it big time..

·
Registered
9,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
damn bro, i bet your friends must love being around your ass, ahahahahahahahahhaah cause your funny man, anyway how am i suppose to know that? is not like you have a avi with a mexican flag....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts