8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my 07 si coupe about 3 weeks ago.bone stock.
Ive been noticing when im looking towards the front of the vehicle that the front wheels seem to have a slight positive camber look to them.
In all the paper work and info provided by the previous owner he said he replaced the front struts with what appear to be the cheapest ones he could find. Also seems to sit slightly higher in the front. My question is what would be a decent replacement alternative? I dont want to go adjustable as i daily the car on canadian roads all year round. I would prefer something a bit more performance oriented but dont want to break the bank.Any help and comments are appreciated!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought my 2010 Si with the OEM KYB struts and shocks and have no complaints. KYB is a good Aftermarket brand that sit really well in the Si's if you're looking for everyday use. I currently have Tein Street Advance Z adjustable coilovers on mine and I love them. If you want to go more on the performance side, Tein makes non-adjustable struts and shocks that are on the budget side. For kicks I looked up your year and ProCivic.com has a front pair for $270, and a rear pair of shocks for $215. That's just a suggestion and a starting point that I hope helps you out.

I'm from the US, so pricing may differ. I put the link below:

Cheers and good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you!
I bought my 2010 Si with the OEM KYB struts and shocks and have no complaints. KYB is a good Aftermarket brand that sit really well in the Si's if you're looking for everyday use. I currently have Tein Street Advance Z adjustable coilovers on mine and I love them. If you want to go more on the performance side, Tein makes non-adjustable struts and shocks that are on the budget side. For kicks I looked up your year and ProCivic.com has a front pair for $270, and a rear pair of shocks for $215. That's just a suggestion and a starting point that I hope helps you out.

I'm from the US, so pricing may differ. I put the link below:

Cheers and good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts