Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I have the few things left from my 07 EX w/Navi for sale, After I broke up with my GF and move to a new place and spend a lot of money to find a new place in NYC,I realize what I can't affort the payments of my EX anymore besides she actually pick the color and features so that give me a really bad memories so anyway this is what I have left

DVD OEM Navigation DVD with OEM Navigation Manual
$55 Shipped anywere in US

9006 OEM Bulbs used for around 2 days after I upgrade to HID I just storage $20 Shipped SOLD

3mm Spacers I purchase this from ebay thinking to upgrade to SI rims but I never find someone close to me to sale it to me so I never used $20 Shipped SOLD

OEM Manuals total 5 Books $25 Shipped

So Finally after spending 3 days visiting dealers all over NY and NJ I found a good dealer what agree to make a good deal with me and give a better APR and low payments what I can afford for now and have a litle break for 60 days to start my payments witch I really need for now

So I when from this

To this one 06 GTI UG DSG with Low miles on it but in great condition and few mods on it

So this is my New ride I really enjoy the civic for the last 10 Months and I meet a great people here in this site, sometimes **** happends and well we have to find a way to get it over, feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the items for sale

Thanks in Advance all of you Guys :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.