8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after bout a week with the old konigs, I started disliking them more and more, contacted C2Auto a site sponsor and they gave me a deal I couldnt turn down. I know the T/A theme is played out on here but come to where I live and you will not see a wheel that has the time attack theme goin on, shoot you will have a hard time finding a car without chrome wheels on it. well here they are!

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
Interesting, I got those same wheels on a taffy white SI and some of my comments were more or less "You're like everyone else and have no originality" lol.

I like it, though, looks good. I smile every time I see them on my car :p Do you like the funky red they used for the lip in place of a flat red?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I Vtec said:
Interesting, I got those same wheels on a taffy white SI and some of my comments were more or less "You're like everyone else and have no originality" lol.

I like it, though, looks good. I smile every time I see them on my car :p Do you like the funky red they used for the lip in place of a flat red?
Yeah I noticed that, in the right light it looks awesome, I guess its their way of making them different. Pictures dont do it justice, they are pure sex in person!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts