8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Those are some great pics. :thumb:

Looks like it was a nice turnout. I also just noticed when that hood actually looks good.. when it's rolling.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah we had about 35 cars show up.

4 fa2's and my fa5.

The civic SI following isnt catching on in texas as much as elsewhere for some reason.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
xxbodkinxx said:
The civic SI following isnt catching on in texas as much as elsewhere for some reason.
What part of do you live in? Here in Ft. Worth I see them on a daily basis now.. Hell, I have 2 friends that own them and another one looking to buy one.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
firmhonda said:
What part of do you live in? Here in Ft. Worth I see them on a daily basis now.. Hell, I have 2 friends that own them and another one looking to buy one.

Austin area. I see handfuls of them daily. No one on the boards etc. Last time we had a "meet" we had 3 people show :iorun:

Oh well atleast I have my other k-series cars to chill with.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
xxbodkinxx said:
Austin area. I see handfuls of them daily. No one on the boards etc. Last time we had a "meet" we had 3 people show :iorun:

Oh well atleast I have my other k-series cars to chill with.
Yeah, the last meet that I set up in dfw only 3 fg's showed up. Oh well, they always get better the more you have (or so I hear, lol)

·
Registered
345 Posts
here's a few from clubrsx

i'm sure there will be plenty more once they stop being lazy and post up other pics and vids

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
God I :love: dc5's.

*sigh*

It's nice to see dc5's, fg2's, fa5's, and ep3's all getting along. Most of the time it seems as though people feel the need to hate on their honda brethren, lol.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
firmhonda said:
God I :love: dc5's.

*sigh*

It's nice to see dc5's, fg2's, fa5's, and ep3's all getting along. Most of the time it seems as though people feel the need to hate on their honda brethren, lol.

The ep3 was actully pretty nice, CF hood, volks, I/H/E I was impressed..

All of the clubrsx crew here in austin and cool people.

·
Registered
345 Posts
we usually have some ep'ers from Austin that tag along but i guess they were all busy
surprised me that only 1 showed up
the last meet we had about 6

but yeah, we all get along well

·
Premium Member
101,191 Posts
Looks like you had a good turn-out. I see some really nice ride were there. Weather looked like it was good. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts