Part 1:

Part 2:

Enjoy!
________

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but do you hear how the 458 exhaust pops after each amazingly fast gear change... thats intoxicating

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
The Ferrari does sound mental!
Think between the 997 GT3 RS MK1 and the F430 Scuderia, it would be a coin flip to choose, but between these two definitely fancy the Porsche more.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Porsche won my heart long ago. I would never touch a new Ferrari I think they are fugly. F40 would be the only Ferrari I would even consider even if money was no object.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I think ferraris look good. I love their interior / exterior although I'm not too keen on this ones exterior. Kind of boring imo. Love the exhaust notes. But I am so die hard against flappy paddles, and the 911 is my all time favorite car I can't but help side with it.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Well, have one for everyday of the week then. Nah, not only is one expensive enough, ...one is more drama than it's worth.

·
Registered
605 Posts
If you like European cars or supercars EVO magazine is about 10 times better than any other magazine out there.

The downfall is that the books are printed over seas and I have to pay 12 bucks for each magazine!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts