8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At what size rim/tire do you actually have to roll the fenders. I have an 09SI and just want to put some fatter rims and tires on without having to rule the Fender. Thank you

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
At what size rim/tire do you actually have to roll the fenders. I have an 09SI and just want to put some fatter rims and tires on without having to rule the Fender. Thank you
Sorry.. What offset will work as well without having to roll the fenders. Thank you

·
Registered
542 Posts
Here's a really great post from Gianni in another thread. This should cover your question. For additional help, you should check out willtheyfit.com for their fitment calculator. You can plug in your current wheel specs and then measure how much clearance you currently have on your car to get an idea of how much wider a wheel/tire you can fit before you'll run into clearance issues.

Hey hows it going? From what I've seen and experienced on this thread and in person 17x8 +35 fit nicely and is pretty flush with the fenders. With this size you don't have to roll any fenders and shouldn't rub as long as your not too low This means it fills the wheel well nicely but doesn't extend out. As for tires I would go with 215/45/17 or 225/45/17. I wouldn't go with 18 inch wheels but that's just me personally. I'll attach some links to some videos that may help you.

I know I said 17x8 +35 but in the video its 32 which has a minimal difference.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a really great post from Gianni in another thread. This should cover your question. For additional help, you should check out willtheyfit.com for their fitment calculator. You can plug in your current wheel specs and then measure how much clearance you currently have on your car to get an idea of how much wider a wheel/tire you can fit before you'll run into clearance issues.
Cool thanks.. talk to him a few times 👍

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts