8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fender popped out (update with pics)

Man today me and my pops was changing the oil on my si for the first time, and man guess wat happen !

we put the jack like on the side of the car right by the front wheel, we had no idea wat we were doing , and then the fender kinda popped out, its not noticeable but when u push on it it goes in where it used to be.

how do i fix this ?? do u think honda could fix it ? its just the lower part, its not noticeable but i just hate knowing that its not fixed

right by the front wheel

sooo how much is the crap gonna cost me

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well ionno i thought i knew wat i was doing, but yea next time im gonna be super sure before i do anything, stupid stupid stupid, and im about to install my CAI pretty soon, hopefully i dont screw up on that too

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
you probably put the jack on the body instead of the frame, by the way don't waste your money on a CAI, get X's intake!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man wat is a x's intake ??? u gotta tell me i wanna know maybe i cancel my order before they ship it

soo how do i fix my fender lol its gonna cost me huh

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Man today me and my pops was changing the oil on my si for the first time, and man guess wat happen !

we put the jack like on the side of the car right by the front wheel, we had no idea wat we were doing , and then the fender kinda popped out, its not noticeable but when u push on it it goes in where it used to be.

how do i fix this ?? do u think honda could fix it ? its just the lower part, its not noticeable but i just hate knowing that its not fixed
Good thing it was your fender and not your head!!

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
sounds like its the lower outer splash guard, and you crushed it, no biggie. prety sure its under $20 for a now one with new screws...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i just updated some pics, sooo u guys know much this might cost to fix ? i didnt do it really my pops was doing the jack, i was just like watching and saying hmm u sure, and stuff lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts