8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, my front fender liner got torn up! I need help to figure out which parts I need because it is very hard to figure out this chart.

Heres the picture.

I pretty much need the front bottom liner, and the driver and passenger fender liner.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
You need 5, 7, 8, 15(however many you're missing), 17(however may you're missing), 18(however many you're missing), 19(however many you're missing), 22(2)

G/L

·
Registered
906 Posts
You need 5, 7, 8, 15(however many you're missing), 17(however may you're missing), 18(however many you're missing), 19(however many you're missing), 22(2)

G/L
If you get 5 or 8 (which ever side you need) 22 comes with it the clips are already installed on the liners. Dont buy the clips from Honda, they will charge you 3-4 dollars each. I would go somewhere else and buy them for $.50

I would get OEM

Seriously my brother has bought **** from Rock Auto and it was awful. With OEM you get reassurance. Shitty asian parts that don't fit are FTL

You need 5,7 and 8, buy the clips elsewhere

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
So is 7 actually needed? cause I cut the bottom part of 7 off and clipped the side sections of those in sturdy.

i dragged 7 along a good while and lost spots to clip it in.

·
Registered
906 Posts
If you lost the front clips then i would suggest getting the front liner.

Its up to you. if the sides still clip in but the front doesn't it might flap a lot in the wind if you know whatr i mean?

·
Banned
306 Posts
whoa, thats it? is it reliable?
Yes, just checked. $26. I order parts from them all the time. Never had an issue and the shipping is very fast. Well-packaged and the parts always fit.

id go with OEM..
Why? It's overpriced garbage. When you consider it is a piece of plastic that goes in your wheel-well, OEM really isn't necessary. I got a wheel liner for a Grand Prix and i did have to drill one hole, but other than that it fit up fine and after a few days of driving and dirt you couldn't even tell it was after-market.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Why? It's overpriced garbage. When you consider it is a piece of plastic that goes in your wheel-well, OEM really isn't necessary. I got a wheel liner for a Grand Prix and i did have to drill one hole, but other than that it fit up fine and after a few days of driving and dirt you couldn't even tell it was after-market.
Overpriced garbage? You buy parts from RockAuto, and you call OEM garbage?

·
Banned
306 Posts
Overpriced garbage? You buy parts from RockAuto, and you call OEM garbage?
A wheel liner is plastic garbage. It serves no mechanical purpose. I buy from rock auto because they are cheap. OEM parts are always over-priced and I just can't justify the cost here. It isn't a MAF or a wiring harness.

Anyone know how much the OEM ones go for?

·
Registered
130 Posts
A wheel liner is plastic garbage. It serves no mechanical purpose. I buy from rock auto because they are cheap. OEM parts are always over-priced and I just can't justify the cost here. It isn't a MAF or a wiring harness.

Anyone know how much the OEM ones go for?
i bought my fender liner from a local honda dealership for $27 it didn't come with clips

1 - 14 of 14 Posts