8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so in may 2007 i ordered CTR rims from gtmotoring. yesterday they finally got here. yes. it took 5months. but thats not the issue. additional to the rims i also paid 100bucks for 4 center caps... yesterday at around 10am i recieved my package from FedEx and immediately opened it up. i was pretty excited. the rims. theyre beautiful. but the problem was. there was only 2 individually wrapped center caps! i triple checked all the wrapping. ripped apart the box and looked everywhere! there was only 2! so i then emailed greg at gtmotoring to see if theres was a mistake. he replied my email saying. there was 4 caps when he shipped them. but there was only 2 when i recieved them. i dunno what to do. all i know is i only recieved 2 and paid for 4. i have written him again but no response. he just told me that he shipped 4 and thats it. i dont really want to make a big deal about it but its the principle that ordered them and expect to recieve what i ordered. now i have 2 center caps which is completely useless because theyre not a complete set. gah i dunno what to do. my rims are capless and im frustrated.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
apparently no returns cuz itsa special order item. if there was a return policy i woulda gotten my money back 4months ago. the wait itself was ridiculous

·
Premium Member
64,413 Posts
^^order from who...GT?lol he doesn't have another 6 months.

regardless he should step up and send you 2 more caps?What does he think your trying to take him for 2 caps?You went the whole summer waiting for wheels and now it's almost time to throw the snows on and the small amount of time you have left you have to roll with 2 missing caps?Not good man!

thats all for now besides.....damn they are some sick wheels:drooling:...going to look sweet!:thumb:

:pics:

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
what???????? you the customer cannot be at fault for not recieving things.... Insurance or somebody should be convering this

remind me to never order from GT, if thats all the help they are willing to give you

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Fack trying, he needs to handle this in a manner to which you're fully satisfied or face the consequences of bad rep from now on from you & all that have read this thread. For the amount of money you've spent & the time waited one would think that they would treat their customers better.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
That's all it would take but they're being a$$hoes about it & if they don't work something out then they will get some free advertising that they really don't want.

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
6 months....**** I special ordered RUF rims from Germany and got them in 2 months...
what he do? buy them and have them cross the pacific on a Dingy..
You're far more patient then I have been. If you paid by credit card report it to your card company and they will cancel payment. Do this now and he will certainly respound to you!

my .02 cents of advice
call your card company tomorrow and they still can make a move on him.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Kit. did i ever say i would not take care of anything for you? Please contact Fed ex, and tell them that there is items missing from a package, and we can go from there. simple as that? you have my email....

We will be closed 26-nov 10th. so email will be my only form of contact available til we return from SEMA and a race

1 - 20 of 67 Posts