8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Canceled​

Hey guys..Im going to have to cancel this weekends dyno day.

Im srry to have to do this but due to some personal things going on with the owner of the shop we have to cancel this weekend.

Im def going to try and organize a day for when it gets warmer out and do it way in advance so we can try and get a good crowd.

·
Registered
592 Posts
im down... where you at? I need to retune my setup let me know whats up

·
Registered
785 Posts
definitely in for the dyno day. i want to get one in before my aftercooler and pulley.

joe, join the dark side. you will enjoy your stay. :lildevil:
be forewarned, fuel economy and boost addiction don't mix haha.

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
definitely in for the dyno day. i want to get one in before my aftercooler and pulley.

joe, join the dark side. you will enjoy your stay. :lildevil:
be forewarned, fuel economy and boost addiction don't mix haha.
lol you are the cause! i have $8000 to pay off then i am going to save up for a CT supercharger.

·
Registered
785 Posts
haha i knew you'd be hooked as soon as you took that ride. that was when i was first convinced of the real power behind these superchargers too since i had never pushed it that hard before (i mean i had only had it for almost 24 hours lol).

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
haha i knew you'd be hooked as soon as you took that ride. that was when i was first convinced of the real power behind these superchargers too since i had never pushed it that hard before (i mean i had only had it for almost 24 hours lol).
lol, that was some crazy ****. i have been wanting to get one but that pushed it over the edge. just dont know how long its gonna take me

1 - 20 of 80 Posts