Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BT Dyno Day -*_CHECK LAST POST_*-

THIS IS TO GAUGE INTEREST, NOT AN ACTUAL SIGNUP

Where: BlackTrax Performance (Milpitas)

When: undecided Saturday in March or April

Why: discounted Dyno rates
$50 baseline ($85 regular rate)
$100 hour tune ($185 regular rate)

so i was talking to Nat, one of the owners and long time friend through BAP, and she said theyd be willing to host a Dyno Day for 8thCivic if we can get a minimum of 6 people signed up. any combo of bases and tunes is ok, with a MAX of 10 cars in the day. this is a great opportunity to get an idea of how your power is progressing (or really starting at) and i urge people not to pass up the chance.

in the past weve done some kind of small BBQ in the middle of the day, and theres a Carls Jr or Jack In The Box right behind the shop if youre hungry (plus the Great Mall is all of 5min away). heres some past events:
8/17/08
6/24/07 pics
2/25/07 pics

AGAIN, THIS IS MERELY TO GAUGE INTEREST. SIGN-UPS WILL FOLLOW IF ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE DOWN.

·
Registered
779 Posts
i'm down, gotta show blacktrax some love

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I'd be interested depending on the date. I'd like to see my window of time I have to fiddle with my car. We had a dyno day mid-last year. Everyone's basically still got the same mods and still no real tuning is out. But I'm sure enough people would be wanting to dyno. I know Mo wants to for sure.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Different shop different prices man. If you hadn't added any new mods then I don't think it would be worth it but if you have and you're curious... the dyno price is still like 40% or so off... still a good deal.

·
Registered
525 Posts
why didnt they let you??
i got into a little accident a while back and my front end got messed up... i got the car fixed but i guess the front tow hook was bent.. and when they got my car up on the dyno and they were securing it down, they couldnt secure the front because of the tow hook... so it wasnt safe to dyno

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i got into a little accident a while back and my front end got messed up... i got the car fixed but i guess the front tow hook was bent.. and when they got my car up on the dyno and they were securing it down, they couldnt secure the front because of the tow hook... so it wasnt safe to dyno
wouldnt have to worry about that at BT since its not a roll-on dyno

1 - 20 of 44 Posts