Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

We are planning for our 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon VII meet and are looking to get a feeler of how many attendees will be coming this year. We will be posting a registration thread next week.

The dates for this years meet will be September 6th-9th, 2012.

So far what will be included in this years package will be.

- Dinner on Friday
- A Awesome Dinner on Saturday
- A 8thcivic.com t-Shirt.
- 8thcivic.com Stickers
- Itinerary/planning
- Fire Pit for Thurs, Friday and Saturday.
- Trophys, prizes, Giveaways.
- plus more.

Post up if you are planning on coming so we can have a idea on how many people will be attending this year.

Thanks,
Dwayn

·
Administrator
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1. administrator
2. Af_Stew
3. KMM
4. Portabuddy
5. street_concepts
6. Spalding
7. tflo2000
8. import_nation
9. import_nation gf
10. wkc
11. Cr8tive_leo (possibly)
12. sipower08
13. my2002stuk
14. ctcakes
15. DeePStr33tzOfTn
16. Nebkhat
17. Nebkhat's guest
18. walterwilly
19. walterwilly's friend
20. walterwilly's friend
21. walterwilly's friend
22. walterwilly's friend
23. walterwilly's friend
24. aero528
25. Will's SI
26. Tyler Si
27. Tyler Si's gf
28. AlanMc
29. 8thgenInAL
30. 8thgenInAL's friend
31. 8thgenInAL's friend

·
Registered
13 Posts
meeting place

Hello Everyone,

We are planning for our 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon VII meet and are looking to get a feeler of how many attendees will be coming this year. We will be posting a registration thread next week.

The dates for this years meet will be September 6th-9th, 2012.

So far what will be included in this years package will be.

- Dinner on Friday
- A Awesome Dinner on Saturday
- A 8thcivic.com t-Shirt.
- 8thcivic.com Stickers
- Itinerary/planning
- Fire Pit for Thurs, Friday and Saturday.
- Trophys, prizes, Giveaways.
- plus more.

Post up if you are planning on coming so we can have a idea on how many people will be attending this year.

Thanks,
Dwayn

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I was recently in the area. Honeymoon in Gatlinburg, on the way home we headed south and hit up US-129 and the Fontana Dam. Stopped at the Tapoco Lodge. It's open this year. So we could stay there like previous years. It's all re-done and has a old fashion/historic theme now under new ownership. If i can get time off from work i'll be there. I'll actually be stationed in the states this year unlike the last 3 years lol. So you can put my name on the list. I'll be coming from Nashville or Crossville, TN.

·
Administrator
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am down. Where is this going to be at?
Where is the meeting place?
is there a entrance fee?
This is the event in N.C. The hotel/resort that we would be staying at is the same as last year Fontana Village. There is no entrance fee to the dragon. There is a registration fee for the event. This will include dinner for 2 nights as well as everything that I included in the list. Right now we are looking to keep it at 45 dollars max.

Of course I'd like to go. Good way to get away from work! It's possible my wife (ctcakes) could come like she did last year
Hope to see you out there. I am sure it will be a blast.

I was recently in the area. Honeymoon in Gatlinburg, on the way home we headed south and hit up US-129 and the Fontana Dam. Stopped at the Tapoco Lodge. It's open this year. So we could stay there like previous years. It's all re-done and has a old fashion/historic theme now under new ownership. If i can get time off from work i'll be there. I'll actually be stationed in the states this year unlike the last 3 years lol. So you can put my name on the list. I'll be coming from Nashville or Crossville, TN.
Sounds like you had a good time. Hope you can make it out to the festivities this year.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
This is the event in N.C. The hotel/resort that we would be staying at is the same as last year Fontana Village. There is no entrance fee to the dragon. There is a registration fee for the event. This will include dinner for 2 nights as well as everything that I included in the list. Right now we are looking to keep it at 45 dollars max.

Hope to see you out there. I am sure it will be a blast.

Sounds like you had a good time. Hope you can make it out to the festivities this year.
Yeah for sure. I hope i can. While i was up there i def found out that i need to get my fenders shaved and rolled, had some issues w/ rubbing when i was going thru the twisties, i also had 2 full suitcases and random bags of stuff from shopping w/ the wife and what not. No bueno. Had a little extra power this time at the dragon unlike the previous 6 times i've been up there but i had to take it easy. I was there on Wednesday, April 11th. THP and Blount County Cops were out in full force. Hopefully by September i'll have an aftercooler and a few more goodies on my car.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I should be able to make it this year; it's only an hour from my house. :D

Edit: add me plus one please.

Sent through this great digital frontier using my Dinc.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'll be there again this year along with 5 others from st Louis, we all already took time off for it this year, too bad I sold the civic though

·
Registered
858 Posts
Depending on total cost of the trip and my job situation I'm coming. I really hopeing for it and its looking good. Go ahead and add me.

Im trying to drag some friends in too, but we'll see on that.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.