8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just dropped off

question though, do you know if you are suppose to be able to hand flex the header where the flex pipe is? and is there anything under that weave or is it just the weave? won't the exhaust fumes escape from the little holes? also the header came with an extra pack of gasket and bolts, that's just extras right?

·
idgaf
6,952 Posts
damnn, nice choice of mods

i bet you're getting ready for MN meet in April ehhh? haven't seen you since 2 years ago at cub foods meet

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
damnn, nice choice of mods

i bet you're getting ready for MN meet in April ehhh? haven't seen you since 2 years ago at cub foods meet
I forgot that Shinobi is a fellow Minnesotan. Why hasn't he ever come to one of our meets?

Shinobi, if you read this, congrats on the performance parts you got. I hope we can see or hear them at the meet we are having in April! :thumb:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I plan to make it! I just didn't sign up because I didn't want to let anyone down but it's a 99% chance I will be there. The only downfall to the mods is that I was too excited and bought all the stuff at the same time but my hondata flashed ecu was the first thing to get going so no before dynos :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.