8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quick question im waiting on a product the be shipped to my house and it needs to be signed before i can get it.. wat happens when no1 is home?

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
they try to deliver it for a couple days.... if they cant get u to sign for it they return to sender.

u can call them and get them to keep it at the local hub after hours and u can pick it up.

i did this for ups many times, it should b the same for fed x.

·
Registered
724 Posts
thye leave a door tag that u can sign and leave there saying they can leave the package or they will keep atempting delivery

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was thinkin bout goin to fedex and gettin a door tag myself sayin just leave the package idk if that is possible but i will try it. and i also have a intake coming in and i dont know if it needs to be signed in too cuz its coming from ups ground so idk if that needs to be signed either would anyone know its the mishimoto intake ( ups) and tsudo catback (fedex)

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
they try to deliver it for a couple days.... if they cant get u to sign for it they return to sender.

u can call them and get them to keep it at the local hub after hours and u can pick it up.

i did this for ups many times, it should b the same for fed x.
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
640 Posts
thye leave a door tag that u can sign and leave there saying they can leave the package or they will keep atempting delivery
they'll leave it the first time your not there, just sign it and leave it on the door and they'll leave it for you the next time

·
Registered
913 Posts
quick question im waiting on a product the be shipped to my house and it needs to be signed before i can get it.. wat happens when no1 is home?
I used to work for the Baltimore FedEx ground location, they will attempt 3 deliveries (leaving a note each time). After the 3rd failed attempt it goes to the local terminal and is released to QA. The final note tells you call to arrange a pickup, then you go down to the terminal to pick it up. If you attempt to just pick it up without calling you could be waiting a LONG time. I would also recommend just calling the local terminal if you know your not going to be home to pick it up. That way you don't have to wait for 3 failed attempts, they'll just set it aside and you can go pick it up. If you don't pick it up after a certain amount of time (I think it was a week or two, don't exactly remember) it will be sent back to the sender.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
For me, They would leave an actual Fed-ex or UPS note in my mailbox saying that they tried to deliver the packag, so I had to go pick it up at the Warehouse/Distribution Center.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts