·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What: Car meet
Where: Arundel Mills Mall
When: Feb 21st
Why: why not?

Ok so since its gettin warmer out i thought id throw a meet this month. alot of us are meeting up at the waldorf walmart at 3 PM. (11930 Acton Lane Waldorf, MD 20601) then about 3:30 we will all hit up 301 to 95 and go to the Muvico at Arundel Mills Mall (7000 Arundel Mills Cric Hanover MD 21076) grab a bite to eat up there take pictures and what ever else. its open to any one not just 8th gens. two local car crews are coming Team Impulse and Under Rated Tuners. Come and have fun.:dance:

***** UPDATED*****

***** IF it snows i will replan for March 7th. Which is the first saturday in march. every thing will still be the same but the date will just change*****

Here is where we are meeting at Arundel Mills so if you wish not to meet up with us at waldorf you can meet us here at about 430ish. then we can cruise to a bigger lot for more lined up pictures and food. the address for the walmart near arundel mills is as followed 7081 Arundel Mills Circle Hanover, MD 21076 that is directly behind of the second meeting spot

Attending:
Ih8fatchix13 - Bob
Vtak07 - Jed
M1k3y - Mikey
Leadhead16 - Nick
SiRob119 - Rob
Gsr.Scott - Scott¿
accordracin96 - Jeff
S2kGirl - JK
eriplex - Erica
SamsFG2 - Sam
SiK Enthusiast - Devin +5 :giggle:
PinoyRomeo - Romeo
Mugenx9 - kumar
Davey- blk06cvc
Tanto-Evo Mike
Ervin-justiceR18
gary-wrx
Fapper - white ryan
1SloSiChick - Colleen

Maybe:
JDM4LyF3 - James
Magikcow
Xman03
nirvanarokr

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
i'm dow, erica wats up with you in koreans in dc5 my cousin drives a dc5 :)
orly? he single?

i've always wanted one myself....and you know me and dem korean boyz!

do the RSX collabo and i'll make sure to take off work for it....no matter what lolz

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
orly? he single?

i've always wanted one myself....and you know me and dem korean boyz!

do the RSX collabo and i'll make sure to take off work for it....no matter what lolz
hey now...I'm korean and I think I might just have to show up for this. Hopefully have my Strup RH and Apexi WS2 exhaust on by then, but if not, listen for the loudest car since my DCRH cracked.

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
Who said I didn't? I was rolling around in an Altima for a bit, then a BMW M3. Rental car, and GF car. My car was in the shop due to some damages by some old korean lady, all body work.
lol... was talking about Bob

1 - 20 of 323 Posts