8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!

So, I own an FD5 Acura CSX. Basically the Canadian exclusive FD2, and the Acura version of the FA5. I am just inquiring with people who have knowledge of any budget axle-back exhausts I could get for my CSX, and some good mods that I can do to my car. Searching up FD5 gets me nowhere on Google, and I'm just looking for budget-friendly parts to get my build started. I currently have a cold-air but that's about it. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I'd be absolutely grateful for your information.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Everyone's immediate second idea of what to do should be a tune (second only because it usually helps improve any first modification done), get hondata flash pro and get a tune with the cold air intake. I would also probably recommend suspension upgrade, either stiffer springs or just have her lowered a bit.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey there!

So, I own an FD5 Acura CSX. Basically the Canadian exclusive FD2, and the Acura version of the FA5. I am just inquiring with people who have knowledge of any budget axle-back exhausts I could get for my CSX, and some good mods that I can do to my car. Searching up FD5 gets me nowhere on Google, and I'm just looking for budget-friendly parts to get my build started. I currently have a cold-air but that's about it. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I'd be absolutely grateful for your information.
man, be careful with exhaust on this car. I have a sedan civic si with a Q300 and man that **** drones on highway speeds. So do you research.. the only axel back I know of is the HFP which is not bad for what I heard from someone on the forum but not sure is you can buy one now.

·
Registered
308 Posts
man, be careful with exhaust on this car. I have a sedan civic si with a Q300 and man that **** drones on highway speeds. So do you research.. the only axel back I know of is the HFP which is not bad for what I heard from someone on the forum but not sure is you can buy one now.
I swear in my research I saw the Q300 and everyone said it was the quietest stockest sounding exhaust, good info, I might stay away from the Q300 then

·
Registered
164 Posts
I swear in my research I saw the Q300 and everyone said it was the quietest stockest sounding exhaust, good info, I might stay away from the Q300 then
yup. please remember ..2 door civic FG2 does not experience drone. ONly FA5 sedan has this issue.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
man a friend of mine has a HKS on a rsx and it sounds awesome. His is a canester style catback. The only issue is that other drivers try to race him because of the noise.
I have had HKS on all my cars. sport ti looks like a world sport exhaust but a big titanium tip

·
Registered
55 Posts
Invidia, injen makes a good axle back and cat back. I have a injen 60mm cat back for sale. She sounds mean as hell, none of that fart can crap 😂. Skunk2 makes good exhausts or tsudo makes a cheap exhaust I think. I have a 06 si, fg2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts