8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
8,234 Posts
Haha the wheels are dirty already.
Brembos + white wheels = dirty in a matter of seconds.

Seriously, when I had my stock wheels, I would have them completely clean, make the 2.5 mile drive to work, and they would already have noticeable brake dust.

I could equal the brake dust in that picture in one single gymkhana run. It's pathetic, which is why I didn't get more white wheels.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Brembos + white wheels = dirty in a matter of seconds.

Seriously, when I had my stock wheels, I would have them completely clean, make the 2.5 mile drive to work, and they would already have noticeable brake dust.

I could equal the brake dust in that picture in one single gymkhana run. It's pathetic, which is why I didn't get more white wheels.
Indeed. I think the white wheels compliment the car nicely, but its a big hassle to have to clean them every single day, sometimes multiple times a day, just to keep the car looking good.

·
Banned
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
How about you get one of your Australian buddies to buy my FD2R? :)
Importing is too hard lol. I'm not clear on the rules, but i think u need to own the car for 12 months overseas, and put a reasonable number of k's on it before u can import it. Reason for that is: we already have FD2's and type-R's here, so theres no reason to need a FD2R!

How much would u try to sell ur FD2 for Jason? I'll buy :) Sell this lame FD1

·
Banned
8,234 Posts
Oh I see. I got a good deal on it, so I'm not gonna ask much. Less than most of the Si's sell for on this site. :)

I might be getting sent back to the US in June, once I find out for sure the car is going up for sale.

·
Registered
56 Posts
dips in the fd2R!!!!
curtis, get your hands away!
its marked TIM All over it!!!
LOL!

i'll just keep dreaming al though im getting a type R part in my car soon
hehehehehehhehe

21 - 40 of 46 Posts