8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided to see if they fit on the sedan and see if we need spacers like everyone says. it turns out it is a perfect fit. no spacers needed. here is a couple of pics. of course I didnt put tires on them because I'm not sure if i'm going to keep them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
ezcivic type r said:
Dude, it looks like the wheel is sitting further in from this angle you took ... of course I could be wrong.

So you keeping them? Do get some tyres on and let us know if you get any inner rub once you're rollin.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
gotta put some tires on before you can say they are good. At least they clear the caliper.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Nomar06 said:
gotta put some tires on before you can say they are good. At least they clear the caliper.

:yeahthat: And test fit the fronts, that appears to be a very high offset like a +50..clearance to the uprights or the shocks and springs up front might be tight, and if you decided to add camber even less so just be sure.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
just sell those... only reason why people like those rims are cuz it's made and from japan... i know japanese people would sell those like US selling the si rims and getting an aftermarket rims.... i rather take the mugen ones...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts