8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
lmao, I've seen the PT Cruiser one too. Might even be the same guy. Funny as hell though.

But looks like a quick way to **** up the auto tranny.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
hahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahha

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
mO 64 StAnG 06 said:
lmao, I've seen the PT Cruiser one too. Might even be the same guy. Funny as hell though.

But looks like a quick way to **** up the auto tranny.
i saw this and thought it was a repost until u mentioned that it was a PT cruiser in the other one...

BiGGiE said:
i posted that actually about a year ago...

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13893

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
phantazma said:
If you watched that for a full 30 secs, you deserved to have 30 seconds of life drained from you lol
I spent 15 seconds reading this thread, 10 seconds following the link and loading the video and 5 agonizing seconds ( I was hopeful, OK) watching it....

Great, now I've wasted another 20 seconds replying to this thread. I'm getting deeper in the hole every second...:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts