8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
RICE!

The funniest thing is that if you close your eyes, it sounds exactly like a fart! :xyxnervou

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
My Evo2 (least rice sounding) can sound ricey to when reving it like that. It's all about the way the camera pics up the sound and if the car was warmed up or not.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
in on 1.

it was ricey!

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Sounds like ick.

Does anyone realize how hard it is to get a nice ballsy sound out of a 2litre engine? All these years the one thing I've noticed is that there is a fine line between fart and balls. No, it ain't a taint. :p A deep throaty exhaust is what gets people to notice you in a good way, not flabbering down a street with a glorified peashooter on your car's a$$.

Personally, I think that N1 sounds like pooh. I'd rather stay stock then get anything like that on my car. The Skunk2 is WAY too loud. The EVO2 sounds good but is huge coffe can looking thing. Basically, they all bite. No luck for the 4bangers. We'll just keep getting needles in the haystack of goodness. :(

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Sounds like ick.

Does anyone realize how hard it is to get a nice ballsy sound out of a 2litre engine? All these years the one thing I've noticed is that there is a fine line between fart and balls. No, it ain't a taint. :p A deep throaty exhaust is what gets people to notice you in a good way, not flabbering down a street with a glorified peashooter on your car's a$$.

Personally, I think that N1 sounds like pooh. I'd rather stay stock then get anything like that on my car. The Skunk2 is WAY too loud. The EVO2 sounds good but is huge coffe can looking thing. Basically, they all bite. No luck for the 4bangers. We'll just keep getting needles in the haystack of goodness. :(
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
384 Posts
:sadwavy:
I don't know much about cars but I don't want my car to be a "stock", anymore

A deep throaty exhaust is what gets people to notice you in a good way :(
this is exactly my objective:thumb:

could anyone tell me what's a good set up for an intake and exhaust? Please................

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
:sadwavy:
I don't know much about cars but I don't want my car to be a "stock", anymore

this is exactly my objective:thumb:

could anyone tell me what's a good set up for an intake and exhaust? Please................
x intake and i like my tanabe cat back.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts