Tory Holt
Marques Colston
Kellen Winslow/Jason Witten
Neil Rackers
Denver D

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Here's mine. Our Live draft was yesterday. Haha I had first pick.

Drew Brees
Ladainian Tomlinson
Brandon Jacobs
Reggie Brown
Chad Johnson
Marques Colston
Antonio Gates
Bears D/ST
Matt Stover

Bench
Joe Kitna
Anthony Gonzalez (My super sleep rookie playing for Ind.)
Ladell Betts
Mark Clayton
Dallas Clark
LaMont Jordan
Derrick Mason

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jardiniboy said:
Here's mine. Our Live draft was yesterday. Haha I had first pick.

Drew Brees
Ladainian Tomlinson
Brandon Jacobs
Reggie Brown
Chad Johnson
Marques Colston
Antonio Gates
Bears D/ST
Matt Stover

Bench
Joe Kitna
Anthony Gonzalez (My super sleep rookie playing for Ind.)
Ladell Betts
Mark Clayton
Dallas Clark
LaMont Jordan
Derrick Mason
I'm guessing you didnt do a serpentine draft order. You have the top RB, top WR, top TE and Top D. If your leauge is for money the just take it and save the other players some agony. Do you work at a mental hospital and you are an orderly, or are the other players in the leauge just idiots?

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
HONDACARE said:
I'm guessing you didnt do a serpentine draft order. You have the top RB, top WR, top TE and Top D. If your leauge is for money the just take it and save the other players some agony. Do you work at a mental hospital and you are an orderly, or are the other players in the leauge just idiots?
Yeah we're playing for money. Everyone else has good players, there's only 8 people in our leauge and during the draft day one person forgot their member name and password.

But yeah I had the 1st pick, which is cool because I have a back to back pick everyother round.

·
Registered
548 Posts
We have at least 2 spots open. I'm waiting to hear back from FG Habanero Navi and RockyBalboa. Other than that if anyone wants in, let me know ASAP.

·
Registered
13,281 Posts
Offense
Philip Rivers
Steve Smith
Terrell Owens
Brandon Marshall
Reggie Bush
Julius Jones
Benjamin Watson
LJ Smith
Ahman Green
Bench for O
Muhsin Muhammad
Reuben Droughns
Daunte Culpepper
Hank Basket

Kicker Jason Elam

Defense (we do individual players 4 DBs 4 DL (linebackers/d-line and one extra spot. Real players do individual D players)
DeMeco Ryans - D
Chris Hope - DB
Brain Dawkins - DB
Jermaine Phillips - DB
LaRon Landry - DB
Lance Briggs -DL
DeMarcus Ware - DL
AJ Hawk - DL
Bart Scott - DL
D Bench
Paul Posluszny - DL
Adam Carriker - DL

This is a Keeper or Franchise league. We have 12 in the league that we have played together for 4 years now and some people have been playing since before fantasy was on the internet (pen and paper). We get to keep everyone for the next 10 years if we want. Most of my D is 25 years or younger and so is half my O. I got a team that can win this year and for years to come. I've never been this excited about a team but we will see what happens on sundays and mondays and saturdays and thursdays. This is one of 4 leagues i am in, not to mention a salary cap league and a pick 'em league.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts