8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just want to know who's better for a daily driver and occasional track.

azenis rt615 215/45/17 are $113.00
nitto neo gen 215/45/17 are $89.00
bf goodrich t/a kdw nt $142.00
I want to use it for drag, but i need it touse it everyday too. That's why i can't get the bf goodrich drag radilas which i know is one of the best for street tires.

·
Registered
588 Posts
i have nitto neo gens, and they are well worth the money. They stick very well, and treadwear is not too bad, to me, it seems like the tread is wearin down pretty quickly, but i guess it's 'cause i always rip the car on turns, and now that i got my suspension in, it might just get worse =)...but with occasional driving, the neo gens would be great tires. I was thinking about the RT615, but the price is what made me really go for the nittos.

·
Registered
665 Posts
i highly recommend the BFG gForce KDW2's.. they are made exactly for what you want. high performance daily driver tires with the potential to kick ass on the drag strip.

im loyal as hell to the gforce line. i swear by em and recommend them to everyone. im on my 2nd set now and i dont see it stopping any time soon as long as they keep making em :D i have the sports, but next time i'll be getting the kdw's

-RWC8THC

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
i highly recommend the BFG gForce KDW2's.. they are made exactly for what you want. high performance daily driver tires with the potential to kick ass on the drag strip.

im loyal as hell to the gforce line. i swear by em and recommend them to everyone. im on my 2nd set now and i dont see it stopping any time soon as long as they keep making em :D i have the sports, but next time i'll be getting the kdw's
I have the KDW2 also, and love mine.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I looked into these two tires when I was buying my wheels last winter. I checked out alot of user revierws and media reviews and the general consensus seemed to be go for the Azenis if you don't mind sacrificing treadlife for higher performance, or go for the NeoGens if you'd rather have a good performing tire with a good treadlife.

I ended up going with the neoGens and i've found them to be a great tire.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
would anyone like to share how many miles the 615s lasted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts