8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
Guess what I saw today at Best Buy! LMAO!!!!

I was at Best Buy on December 22, 2007 in Tampa, Florida and I came across this fake ass 2008 Honda Civic EX with a HFP body kit, nasty chrome rims, nasty grill, SI spoiler and worse of all; IT WAS AN AUTOMATIC!! LMAO RICE AT ITS BEST! :)

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Nothign really wrong with the spoiler. At least there isn't any Si badges on it. The rest of it is quite hideous though. Slightly good idea on the dash -- though completely the wrong colors to use.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
IBTL....

I mean, it wasn't exactly a "street race video", but close enough. Flyby ftl.

Oh and yeah, it might be riced out but I didn't see any Si badges on the car. And so what if he has the wing on it. A lot of members on the 8th who don't drive a Si still has a HFP kit and it's no big deal. Not really claiming it's a Si after all...

The pictures were taken at dusk and the video was taken after that. Did you camp out in the parking lot and wait for him?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 22 (18 members and 4 guests)
918civic, miamichico, kodath, Mitch, CuThang, egrohe, NavyFlip, Euphoric_sin, CaliGuy, tac 1, mugenx9, shawnono, k4apb, TRobJunior, o-hatch, KlickityClack07, ayenoc, DNieves

I figured this was going to blow up...

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IBTL....

I mean, it wasn't exactly a "street race video", but close enough. Flyby ftl.

Oh and yeah, it might be riced out but I didn't see any Si badges on the car. And so what if he has the wing on it. A lot of members on the 8th who don't drive a Si still has a HFP kit and it's no big deal. Not really claiming it's a Si after all...

The pictures were taken at dusk and the video was taken after that. Did you camp out in the parking lot and wait for him?
no man. i saw him in the parking lot before entering best buy and took pictures. i figured that would be the last i see of him. then i bought my new HDD camcorder and when i come out 30 minutes later he is pulling out. lol. he saw my car and saw i was looking at his car but he didnt want anything to do with me. i was gonna ask him if he had some engine work done? LOL i mean for the amount of money he spent on ebay he could have gotten an SI for 2 more g's when he bought the car. i mean for God sakes he got leather seats! LAWL

·
Registered
179 Posts
pero que wow

for real kid, you must have camped all night waiting for that fool to leave the parking lot. i aint haiting on him or ya playa but its sad when you know that its not an si, especially when the kid isnt rocking an SI BADGE and then you go and say you raced him when in reality it was more like a fly by, but hmm i guess thats what they call it now and days up thea in Tampa. N e how 8thCivic Peps why we bashing on our kind, go bash on srt4, gti's, se-r, etc. lets try to have some respect for our own peps.

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
for real kid, you must have camped all night waiting for that fool to leave the parking lot. i aint haiting on him or ya playa but its sad when you know that its not an si, especially when the kid isnt rocking an SI BADGE and then you go and say you raced him when in reality it was more like a fly by, but hmm i guess thats what they call it now and days up thea in Tampa. N e how 8thCivic Peps why we bashing on our kind, go bash on srt4, gti's, se-r, etc. lets try to have some respect for our own peps.
It's your car isn't it? LMAO!!!

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Except for the Si spoiler, it's not really trying to be an Si, but anyway...it would really suck if the driver belonged to 8thcivic. He'd probably feel embarrassed...poor guy!

·
Registered
179 Posts
wow, kid how old are you, "its your car isnt it" u pile of monkey nuts, hmm let me think, my i.d says MIAMIchico, first before talking smack as you already have by starting a [email protected]$$ thread like this bashing someone elses car, you could ask first who's car it is and not assume its someone who is trying to figure out how much of an idiot your are. son take ur clown hat and go to sleep, u swear you have the nicest ride by making fun of other peps ride, ur one of those lil kids that tends to hate on peps around hea aint ya and have some grl who dont know da hell she talking about make a video for u "SAD", so again mr. clown hat go to sleep and dream with tokyo drift. by the way man ill be voting for you, you have the best, coolest, radical, notorious, king RICE RIDE OF DA MONTH!

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wow, kid how old are you, "its your car isnt it" u pile of monkey nuts, hmm let me think, my i.d says MIAMIchico, first before talking smack as you already have by starting a [email protected]$$ thread like this bashing someone elses car, you could ask first who's car it is and not assume its someone who is trying to figure out how much of an idiot your are. son take ur clown hat and go to sleep, u swear you have the nicest ride by making fun of other peps ride, r one of those that tends to hate on peps around hea aint ya, again mr. clown hat go to sleep and dream with tokyo drift.
Can you say that in English this time with proper grammar and spelling and punctuation so that I may be able to understand it and give a proper response to it. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.