8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do the EX Coupe and EX Sedan factory systems compare. Is either or both any good? Any particular weak points? I'm a little dissapointed that the Sedan doesn't include the woofer, but oh well.

·
Registered
161 Posts
jandree22 said:
How do the EX Coupe and EX Sedan factory systems compare. Is either or both any good? Any particular weak points? I'm a little dissapointed that the Sedan doesn't include the woofer, but oh well.
I'm no audiophile, but they sound very good to me.

In my 87 Ford Ranger, it has the stock speakers!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
right, I come from a Cherokee and this sound is good. I have EX sedan. I added two 10" subs. Now it sounds great.

--edit--
In addition, I have the head unit control set to +3 Bass, +4 Treble, everything else centered. I find that +4 treble is enough for me to hear the cymbals and stuff, but not ear piercingly strong.

·
Registered
35 Posts
That was the one thing that I really didn't like about my EX sedan, it doesn't have the premium sound system. Why would they put it in the coupe and not the sedan? I'm totally going aftermarket on my speakers and a decent sub and amp. The XM install for $500 is a joke. I had XM in my grand prix since it came out and I liked it, but not for that amount up front, get real on that one Honda.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts