8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got an email pertaining to the civic website from honda. in it, it showed the civic 4dr with the pkg. it said it below the picture. was nice. it had the wheels from the concept car. i saw the ex coupe somewhere too. has anyone else recieved the emails?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u have to put ur email addy at hondacars.com to recieve emails
..the pix r in java so cant copy... i tried

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
try capturin the screen..... whit the button thats up INSERT in the keyboard....
i dont know how its write in yours... but in mines is IMPR PANT( that means print screen)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its in an email so i cant paste it here. or tell me how

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i can email it to someone...see if u can do it. let me know

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes thats iy....if i wanted a compact 4 dr. this would be it...very sexy

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
http://automobiles.honda.com/civics/index.aspx its in the gallery if someone can post the silver one looking like is going fars frome the side. hit MORE then its after the pic of the grey ex and before the grey EX 4dr. hope that helps. someone try to post it somehow. u cant copy the java pix. at least i cant anyway.

·
Registered
321 Posts
You don't post java pics... Just go to the downloadable wallpapers section.
For example...

Of course, this may not work if they do not allow outside linking. Let me know if you can't see these. I may be able to see them because they're in my browser cache.

·
Registered
420 Posts
the wallpapers look pretty good. theres so many new pics of these cars running around as opposed to two months ago.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thx...but...the pic of the 4dr with fpp was in an email from honda. u could not click on the pic to make it bigger. that's why the pic our fellow member posted of it was very small.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pix of the 4door factory performance pakg.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts